JasperAssistant report designer for JasperReports is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-07. The program can be installed on Not Applicable.
JasperAssistant is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine. It is built on top of the Eclipse's plug-in architecture and its main goal is to help you create JasperReports report definition files through an intuitive graphical interface.
* Design and layout your reports using an intuitive visual interface and avoid the need for manual XML editing of JasperReports templates.
* Benefit from the Eclipse IDE and its Java Development Toolkit (JDT) integration that allows to combine Java and JasperReports development.
* Efficiently check and correct report syntax problems using precise error indications.
* Preview reports using live data from a JDBC database connection, an XML document, JavaBeans array or a custom data source.
* Export and preview reports in PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and XML formats.
JasperAssistant report designer for JasperReports (version 3.1.1) has a file size of 8.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 55 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.